The Bay High School Athletic Hall of Fame is now accepting nominees for the 2020 Fall Class. Hall of Fame weekend will take place in the fall of 2020.
In addition to the nominations we have received to date, we will accept new nominations from now until December 1, 2019.
To nominate someone, you have one of two options:
A. Nominate using a Google form using the following link: Bay High School Athletic Hall of Fame
B. Nominate using a fillable PDF form. Bay High Athletic Hall of Fame Fillable PDF Nomination Form
- Email the fillable form to Matt Spellman, Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Mail the fillable form to Bay High School Athletic Department, Matt Spellman – Athletic Director, 29230 Wolf Rd., Bay Village, OH 44140
1. A nominee, if an Athlete, must wait a minimum of ten (10) years from the time of
his/her graduation from Bay High School and should have earned a minimum of
two varsity letters in at least one sport.
2. A nominee, if a Coach, must have departed from the Bay Village Schools for five
(5) years and must have made an outstanding contribution to the athletic
program of the Bay Village Schools during his/her tenure as a coach.
3. A nominee, if a School Official, must have departed from the Bay Village Schools
for five (5) years and made an outstanding contribution to the athletic program of
the Bay Village schools during his/her tenure.
4. A nominee, if a Community Member, will be considered if he/she has made an
on-going and significant contribution to the athletic program of the Bay Village
5. A nominee, if a Team, will be considered ten (10) years after it participated and it
has achieved an outstanding record statistically and a winning record including at least one championship.