BAY ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of the Bay Athletic Department is to provide an athletic program that is an enduring source of pride for our school and community, which develops the student-athlete through instruction and competition, and instills the qualities of sportsmanship, leadership, and teamwork.
BAY ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT’S BELIEFS
- We believe student-athletes are our highest priority.
- We believe athletics can foster dignity, confidence, and self-esteem in participants.
- We believe the athletic program can broaden student-athletes’ middle school and high school experiences.
- We believe preparation, concentrated effort, and commitment all contribute to a more positive experience and a winning program.
- We believe teamwork strengthens the development and success of our athletic programs.
- We believe qualified coaches and program administrators are important components in a successful athletic program.
- We believe that open communication and mutual respect among coaches, parents, and athletes provide the foundations of a successful athletic program.
- We believe positive parental support and involvement enhance student-athlete growth and program quality.